(*) Read Not That Fancy: Simple Lessons on Living, Loving, Eating, and Dusting Off Your Boots

pakhaji...@gmail.com

Dec 21, 2023, 1:48:32 AM12/21/23
to ceto...@googlegroups.com

READ OR DOWNLOAD Not That Fancy: Simple Lessons on Living, Loving, Eating, and Dusting Off Your Boots Full Book.

To me there's nothing better than sitting out on the porch of Southeastern Oklahoma looking out at the deep red dirt that goes on for miles. A beautiful sunset, and then me, just sipping on a glass of iced tea (or whiskey) with loved ones, and seeing who can get who to crack up first. I don't know what heaven's going to look like, but if I get any say in the matter, I'd tell the Big Boy Upstairs that's all I want. Just me, people I love, and those acres of red dirt. Throw in some beans and cornbread, and I'm all set. All in all, I think the secret to a nice life isn't that complicated. Most of us probably already know it in our bones, and that's what I want to get back to. Simple fun, hard work, good food, and laughing with those you love. That's what I'm sharing on these pages?some simple, not-that-fancy truths I live by, and a bunch of good stories, photos, and recipes that go along with them. So if you're looking to slow down, get back to basics, and have a heckuva lot of fun, .

Would You Like To Be Download To Get The Not That Fancy: Simple Lessons on Living, Loving, Eating, and Dusting Off Your Boots Book? Simple, You Just Click The Link Below:

Download Not That Fancy: Simple Lessons on Living, Loving, Eating, and Dusting Off Your Boots