Photo of Rubber Muthalali

t j

May 26, 2023, 11:01:48 PM5/26/23
to cet...@googlegroups.com
KT Muthalali had requested latest photos of all  the youngsters of '67-batch. Don't know if he is starting some Matrimonial Site 🤠

But I wonder more why he is not posting his own latest photo at the site😀

tj

Sudhakaran Gopalan

May 27, 2023, 3:44:55 AM5/27/23
to cet...@googlegroups.com
I understand that probably he is planning to initiate a mobile mortuary service!!
Priority can be estimated from the photos.
You may wish to withdraw the one you have sent and forward another considering your anxiety level.
I am not forwarding photo because I am planning to hit a sure century.

Ramanathan Sankaran

May 27, 2023, 2:14:13 PM5/27/23
to cet...@googlegroups.com
Hello TJ.  KT should have specified why he wants the current photos. Good job of posting your concern which I share. Hope you are doing well.

RS.