Cartoonist Sukumar

john s chandy

Nov 10, 2023, 5:10:09 AM11/10/23
to Cetaa67
Dear H. Potti,
My heartfelt condolences on the sad demise of your brother, Cartoonist Sukumar. I consider myself privileged to have chatted with your brother two decades ago on the occasion of your daughter's marriage. He was a King of Humour. My salute to him. May his body R.I.P.

JSC

Hariharan Potti

Nov 10, 2023, 9:44:58 AM11/10/23
to cet...@googlegroups.com
Dear Chandi , actually I was wondering why you didn't respond to my email, then.
 He had a peaceful last days with his daughter in Kochi, he was not in the hospital as he wished.
Where are you now and how are you doing? I am still having the C E certification from home so life is not boring. Hope all is well with you.
Thanks for the mail, If you are in Chennai I shall make a visit. Potti.

john s chandy

Nov 28, 2023, 9:37:51 AM11/28/23
to Cetaa67
Dear Potti