Viewing of Late JS Chandy.

t j

Feb 3, 2024, 3:00:48 AMFeb 3
to CET...@googlegroups.com
Hello dear friends,

I went to Chandy's Eraviperoor home for the viewing function. His wife, Susan, daughters, grandkids, his brother and youngest sister were all there. Felt very sad to see all weeping.

I took the liberty to convey our Alumni's condolences and our appreciation  about Chandichan's very close relationship with all.  I conveyed to Susan and daughters the reactions from you all on hearing the sad news. They all thanked u for the love you all shared with JSC for over 6 decades.

I cannot manage to attend the Church ceremonies and funeral scheduled from 1:30 pm as we have to participate in a family function scheduled in the evening at Kottayam.

All can see the functions on-line.
tj

Usha Mohan

Feb 3, 2024, 3:45:15 AMFeb 3
to cet...@googlegroups.com
Dear Tj ,
We are seeing the functions online. At the same time, it was good that you went in person to Chandy's home & met the family members, in your personal capacity as well as on behalf of all of us. Thank you.
I remember when our group site was started a decade back, there was hefty competition as to who writes or responds maximum no of times  and Chandy was the umpire to keep a count & declare the results every month. Bijoy Palit & myself used to compete with each other for the top slot. Chandy used to make the site very interesting with his knowledge of comuters and efforts. It is sad that these  two persons have already left during this year.
Though rememembering the old days is not going to bring back the departed souls, we can always cherish those nostalgic moments forever...P K Mohan

t j

Feb 3, 2024, 4:35:27 AMFeb 3
to cet...@googlegroups.com
Very true, Mohan!

Chandichan was a true friend. Very lovable guy.

tj