Fw: Thoughts for the day

Usha Mohan

Jun 1, 2008, 3:40:55 AM6/1/08
to CET...@googlegroups.com
01/06/2008,

Forwarded....P.K. Mohan

--- On Sat, 5/31/08, janardhanan nair <jang...@yahoo.com> wrote:
From: janardhanan nair <jang...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Fw: Thoughts for the day
To: "ak eapen" <eape...@yahoo.com>, "mukundan ekm" <aath...@dataone.in>, "manager fedbank" <m...@federalbank.co.in>, "suzy george" <maria_...@yahoo.co.in>, "sabu george" <info...@binhendi.com>, "govidan nair" <tv...@sancharnet.in>, "hari nair" <harin...@yahoo.com>, "mercy isaac" <mercy...@mcgill.ca>, "Jayan" <jayan...@sancharnet.in>, "joby jose" <joby...@gmail.com>, "ivk kunhiraman" <vasantha...@yahoo.com>, "manjula nair" <manjul...@rediffmail.com>, "P.E.Mathew mathtukutty" <pema...@shaw.ca>, "mohan pk" <mohan_u...@yahoo.com>, "jayaprakash nair" <jp_...@yahoo.com>, "nalini nair" <nalin...@yahoo.com>, "Mythili Nair" <mythi...@yahoo.ca>, "Sreeja Nair" <sreej...@yahoo.com>, "Surekha Nair" <surek...@yahoo.com>, "mohan nair" <manmoh...@ril.com>, "Methesh Nair" <methe...@yahoo.co.in>, "jacob p" <jac...@shaw.ca>, "alex thachenkary sebastian" <chand...@rediffmail.com>
Date: Saturday, May 31, 2008, 10:47 PM

--- On Wed, 28/5/08, kandrath narayanan <kandra...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
From: kandrath narayanan <kandra...@yahoo.co.in>
To: anita...@gmail.com
Date: Wednesday, 28 May, 2008, 7:57 PM

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: "Sajitha, Deepak" <SDe...@mcdermott.com>
To: "Shankar, Deepak" <DSha...@mcdermott.com>; Sudhee...@maf.ae; sunitha <b.s.s...@gmail.com>; deepti...@gmail.com; kandrath narayanan <kandra...@yahoo.co.in>; Jyoti Shankar <jyoti...@gmail.com>; red-...@hotmail.com; rna...@eim.ae; marina...@yahoo.ca; mamta.m...@rediffmail.com; bind...@gmail.com; sharmila...@gmail.com; Viji <svi...@rediffmail.com>
Cc: ashwind...@gmail.com; adityad...@gmail.com; Aishwarya Deepak <aishwary...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, 28 May, 2008 2:52:08 PM
Subject: Thoughts for the day

Thoughts for the day
http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/368/368595ulfumkvf8n.jpg

If you born poor, it’s not your mistake.
But if you die poor it’s your mistake

Bill Gates
http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/368/368595ulfumkvf8n.jpg
Three sentence for getting success

* Know more than others
* Work more than others
* Expect less than others

William Shakesphere
http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/368/368595ulfumkvf8n.jpg

If you need not explain….But if you lose
You should not be there to explain

Adolph Hitler

http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/368/368595ulfumkvf8n.jpg

Don’t compare your self
With any one in this world
If you do so, you are insulting your self

Alen Strike
http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/368/368595ulfumkvf8n.jpg

If we can not love the person whom we see
How can we love God, Whom we can not see?

Mother Teresa
http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/368/368595ulfumkvf8n.jpg

Winning doesn’t always mean being first
Winning means you’re doing better than
You’ve done before

Bonnie Blair
http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/368/368595ulfumkvf8n.jpg

I will not say I failed 1000 times
I will say that I discovered there are 1000 ways
That can cause failure

Thomas Edison
http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/368/368595ulfumkvf8n.jpg

Everyone thinks of changing the world,
But no one thinks of changing himself

Leo Tolstoy
http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/368/368595ulfumkvf8n.jpg

Believing everybody is dangerous,
Believing nobody is very dangerous

Abraham Lincoln
http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/368/368595ulfumkvf8n.jpg

If someone feels that they had never made a mistake
In their life,
Then it means they had never tried a new thing
In their life

Elnstein
http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/368/368595ulfumkvf8n.jpg

Never break four things in your life

* Trust
* Promise
* Relation & heart because when they
* Break they don’t make noise but pains a lot

Charles
http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/368/368595ulfumkvf8n.jpg

If you start judging
People you will be
Having no time to love them

Mother Teresa

 Have a Great Day Graphic - Click to Select

This transmission is CONFIDENTIAL and the information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  If you have received the transmission in error, please immediately notify us by e-mail and/or telephone, and delete the transmission and any attachments from your mailbox.  Thank you.

Messenger blocked? Want to chat? Here is the solution.

Messenger blocked? Want to chat? Here is the solution.

image001.jpg
image002.gif

Annamma John

Jun 1, 2008, 7:20:42 AM6/1/08
to CET...@googlegroups.com

Mohan
Your thoughts of the day is like applying salt to the wounds.
Annamma

I will not say I failed 1000 times
I will say that I discovered there are 1000 ways
That can cause failure

Thomas Edison
If you need not explain….But if you lose
You should not be there to explain

Adolph Hitler
Winning doesn't always mean being first
Winning means you're doing better than
You've done before

Bonnie Blair
On Sun, Jun 1, 2008 at 3:40 AM, Usha Mohan <mohan_u...@yahoo.com> wrote:
01/06/2008,

Forwarded....P.K. Mohan

senger blocked? Want to chat? Here is the solution.

BK Palit

Jun 1, 2008, 8:22:38 AM6/1/08
to CET...@googlegroups.com
Annamma
Squeeze a drop of lemon juice on it .............

Annamma John <annam...@gmail.com> wrote:

Mohan
Your thoughts of the day is like applying salt to the wounds.
Annamma

I will not say I failed 1000 times
I will say that I discovered there are 1000 ways
That can cause failure

*   Thomas Edison
If you need not explain....But if you lose

You should not be there to explain

*   Adolph Hitler

Winning doesn't always mean being first
Winning means you're doing better than
You've done before

*   Bonnie Blair

Usha Mohan

Jun 2, 2008, 6:23:28 AM6/2/08
to CET...@googlegroups.com
02/06/2008,

No Annamma. I thought that the words of these great people will, in a way give inspiration to all..P.K.Mohan

> *Your thoughts of the day is like applying salt to the
> wounds.*
> *Annamma*
> **
> *I will not say I failed 1000 times

> I will say that I discovered there are 1000 ways
> That can cause failure
>

> * Thomas Edison*
> *If you need not explain....But if you lose

> You should not be there to explain
>

> * Adolph Hitler*
> *

> Winning doesn't always mean being first
> Winning means you're doing better than
> You've done before
>

> * Bonnie Blair*

> On Sun, Jun 1, 2008 at 3:40 AM, Usha Mohan
> <mohan_u...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > 01/06/2008,
> >
> > Forwarded....P.K. Mohan
> >

> > --- On *Sat, 5/31/08, janardhanan nair

> > --- On *Wed, 28/5/08, kandrath narayanan
> <kandra...@yahoo.co.in>*wrote:

> > From: kandrath narayanan
> <kandra...@yahoo.co.in>
> > Subject: Fw: Thoughts for the day
> > To: anita...@gmail.com
> > Date: Wednesday, 28 May, 2008, 7:57 PM

Usha Mohan

Jun 2, 2008, 6:30:29 AM6/2/08
to CET...@googlegroups.com
02/06/2008,

I am told chilly powder is also one of the good treatment!!...P.K.Mohan

words of great peoplegives inspirations to mad people as they cannot understand the same....palit

Usha Mohan <mohan_u...@yahoo.com> wrote:

02/06/2008,

No Annamma. I thought that the words of these great people will, in a way give inspiration to all..P.K.Mohan

> *Your thoughts of the day is like applying salt to the
> wounds.*
> *Annamma*
> **
> *I will not say I failed 1000 times
> I will say that I discovered there are 1000 ways
> That can cause failure
>
> * Thomas Edison*
> *If you need not explain....But if you lose
> You should not be there to explain
>
> * Adolph Hitler*
> *
> Winning doesn't always mean being first
> Winning means you're doing better than
> You've done before
>
> * Bonnie Blair*
>
> On Sun, Jun 1, 2008 at 3:40 AM, Usha Mohan
> wrote:
>
> > 01/06/2008,
> >
> > Forwarded....P.K. Mohan
> >
> > --- On *Sat, 5/31/08, janardhanan nair
> * wrote:
> >
> > From: janardhanan nair
> > Subject: Fw: Thoughts for the day
> > To: "ak eapen" ,
> "mukundan ekm" ,
> > "manager fedbank"
> , "suzy george" <
> > maria_...@yahoo.co.in>, "sabu george"
> , "govidan
> > nair" , "hari
> nair" , "mercy
> > isaac" ,
> "Jayan" ,
> "joby
> > jose" , "ivk
> kunhiraman" ,
> > "manjula nair"

> , "P.E.Mathew
> mathtukutty" <
> > pema...@shaw.ca>, "mohan pk"
> , "jayaprakash
> > nair" , "nalini
> nair" , "Mythili
> > Nair" , "Sreeja
> Nair" ,
> > "Surekha Nair"

> , "mohan nair" <
> > manmoh...@ril.com>, "Methesh Nair"
> , "jacob
> > p" , "alex

> thachenkary sebastian" <
> > chand...@rediffmail.com>
> > Date: Saturday, May 31, 2008, 10:47 PM
> >

> > --- On *Wed, 28/5/08, kandrath narayanan
> *wrote:

> > From: kandrath narayanan
>
> > Subject: Fw: Thoughts for the day
> > To: anita...@gmail.com
> > Date: Wednesday, 28 May, 2008, 7:57 PM

john s chandy

Jun 2, 2008, 3:34:31 PM6/2/08
to CET...@googlegroups.com
Dear PKM,
What you published, AVMS once repeated.
Now it is your turn,
What AVMS published under 'Legendary Quotes' on 13 th Feb,08, You published under
'Thought fot the day'
And you swallowed a part of Hitler's Quote'
'If You Win, You need not explain'
Of course , you made a couple of additions and deletions
I like one addition,
'If you are born poor, you are not responsible'
If you die poor, you are responsible'

PKM, I got it, the reason for your marathorn race in the Share Market.
May I add, Richness is not simply 'Material Well Being, I value more, the
well being of body, mind and intellect'.

Chandy

Usha Mohan

Jun 2, 2008, 11:22:47 PM6/2/08
to CET...@googlegroups.com
03/06/2008,

Dear Chandy,

I recd this 'Thoughts for the day' only on that day. I did not remember that it was sent earlier by AVMS. Before forwarding, I did not make any addition or deletion in it.

I am a person, who took voluntary retirement at the age of 43 from a good post(Executive Engineer). If I was to continue, I would have become Chief long back. The reason for my retirement was we had sufficient money, not more or not less (but not for any luxury), as, my wife was also employed(in Syndicate Bank). I thought why both us should run simply through out the life. I am however a contended man.

I attend the share market mainly for keeping myself busy & alert. I do not indulge in risky gambling( stock market) such as Futures & Options , as , I cannot in the first instance afford that & secondly do not want to risk my health.

I am very much against anybody working for money beyond the age of 60 unless his financial & family position calls for. I am of the opinion that such a person is depriving some other really needy person a job.

No special intention for bringing out my views. This has also got no reference to any. Kindly therefore do not come to any adverse inference...

Jun 3, 2008, 12:58:43 AM6/3/08
to CET...@googlegroups.com
Mohan
You are making a working 63 year old man guilty for keeping his head above water.
Sudhy

--- On Tue, 3/6/08, Usha Mohan <mohan_u...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Chocoholics' paradise! Enter here - http://in.search.yahoo.com/search?&fr=na_onnetwork_mail_taglines&ei=UTF-8&rd=r1&p=chocolates

BK Palit

Jun 3, 2008, 2:58:36 AM6/3/08
to CET...@googlegroups.com
Mohan
Its gr8 u could retire at 47 and u had enough money or support from ur wife........u spend ur time in stock market......every one s not fortunate like u .......
secondly a working Sr citizen doesnot deprive the society of any thing rather he acts as a guide,friend philosopher to youngsters........
in our society its really difficult to stay honest especially for govt engineers that too in posts of Authority......after working 40 yrs if some one wants to work further to repay his loan incurred for sudden illness...that too start working in 19 days af ter  an angioplasty....what should u say......is he doing any HARM to society?????
Common Friends lets review our Perceptions ,our values,purpose of Life........
Lets not be carried away by the Glamourof 20-20 cricket........lets play the game normal way...........palit

kk sudheendran <kks...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Mohan
You are making a working 63 year old man guilty for keeping his head above water.
Sudhy

K. Thomas Varghese

Jun 3, 2008, 4:46:25 AM6/3/08
to cet...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,
This is based on a press report about the interview one reporter had with the top multi Millioner.This millioner was a cronic bachelor and his friends in house was 4 dogs, also he was very famous as a 'Micer'. The reporter asked him what was his past time .The Millioner replied that he will look into his Bank balace daily report and became happy.
So may be BKP is in this category ?? God only knows what is he thinking (BKP). May not he fire you out mohan !!
Roy Mavelikara

Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 23:58:36 -0700
From: bk_p...@yahoo.com

K. Thomas Varghese

Jun 3, 2008, 5:02:51 AM6/3/08
to cet...@googlegroups.com
Dear All.
Among us MOhan is the only one who realised at a young age that mony to a certain level is required for a comfortable life with his only wife. More necessary in his view otherwise ??So both of them took early retirement and enjoying life. Share market is only a past time and the income out of it goes to Charity !!!!
Roy Mavelikara

> Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 20:22:47 -0700
> From: mohan_u...@yahoo.com

Usha Mohan

Jun 3, 2008, 6:08:12 AM6/3/08
to CET...@googlegroups.com
03/06/2008,

Dear Palit,

I am entitled to my opinion, please...P.K.Mohan

Usha Mohan

Jun 3, 2008, 6:11:46 AM6/3/08
to CET...@googlegroups.com
03/06/2008,

Dear Roy,

Is it sarcasm?...P.K.Mohan

--- On Tue, 6/3/08, K. Thomas Varghese <kthomas...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Catch the latest fashion shows, get beauty tips and learn
> more on fashion and lifestyle.
> http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-in

Usha Mohan

Jun 3, 2008, 6:23:19 AM6/3/08
to CET...@googlegroups.com
03/06/2008,

Sudhy,

Its nothing that way... It is just my opinion... Each one acts as per his/ her wishes & then try to justify the same.... Thats all...P.K.Mohan

Annamma John

Jun 3, 2008, 7:49:22 AM6/3/08
to CET...@googlegroups.com
Dear All
The same attitude was there towards women in professions. Now times have changed and empowerment of women is being taken up in a big way. Half the population can contribute in a big way to the nation building.
Annamma

 I am of the opinion that such a person is depriving some other really needy person  a job.

sushil kumar

Jun 3, 2008, 8:28:57 AM6/3/08
to CET...@googlegroups.com
dear Chechi,
I'm thoroughly confused now....I thot we were discussing BKP who
at 62 , is 'working' , so he states , at being an Advisor , with
all his 'grey-matter' which I take to be just the grey hairs , and
the portly waistline , despite his recent 'angioplasty' , to keep
'myself and sabita 'alive , or so he claims , all the millions
only stored away in his 'Big' heart....So who is being deprived of
a job by Sr.Citizenslike KKS BKP and me for that matter , not to
4get U , as U state ? That's what has got me confused....kindly
clarify ur statement.....Sushil.

On Tue, 03 Jun 2008 Annamma John wrote :
>Dear All
>The same attitude was there towards women in professions. Now
>times have
>changed and empowerment of women is being taken up in a big way.
>Half the
>population can contribute in a big way to the nation building.
>Annamma
>

> I am of the opinion that such a person is *depriving some other
>really
>needy person a job*.

Annamma John

Jun 3, 2008, 10:28:51 AM6/3/08
to CET...@googlegroups.com
Sushil
In the sixties, the male was considered the bread winner and women were stealing the opportunities (including the admission to the Engg College where only men prevailed). That attitude is changed. So who is depriving others of their jobs?
Annamma

Annamma John

Jun 3, 2008, 10:54:55 AM6/3/08
to CET...@googlegroups.com
Palit
Mohan was lazy and retired and made his wife to work.
Annamma

Annamma John

Jun 3, 2008, 12:58:56 PM6/3/08
to CET...@googlegroups.com
Mohan
Take my comment in a lighter vein.
Annamma

sushil kumar

Jun 3, 2008, 9:57:27 PM6/3/08
to CET...@googlegroups.com
I say , every individual,except children within their teens[who
should be studying at least upto H.S level] , should have a right
to work , and for as long as they can find gaiful employment and
have the capacity to work.....In India ,if our state Govt:s can
enforce this rule that the poorest of the poor should send their
children to school where nutritious meals should be given them ,at
least upto 10th standard , then the exploitative businesses which
employ cheap child labour , would be forced to give this
employment to the adults , and this would solve a whole lot of
problems . Again it is a question of Political Will.... Sushil.

On Tue, 03 Jun 2008 Annamma John wrote :

>Sushil
>In the sixties, the male was considered the bread winner and
>women were
>stealing the opportunities (including the admission to the Engg
>College
>where only men prevailed). That attitude is changed. So who is
>depriving
>others of their jobs?
>Annamma
>

>On 6/3/08, Annamma John <annam...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Dear All
> > The same attitude was there towards women in professions. Now
>times have
> > changed and empowerment of women is being taken up in a big
>way. Half the
> > population can contribute in a big way to the nation
>building.
> > Annamma
> >

> > I am of the opinion that such a person is *depriving some
>other really
> > needy person a job*.

> > On 6/2/08, Usha Mohan <mohan_u...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >>

> >> 03/06/2008,

Usha Mohan

Jun 3, 2008, 11:00:10 PM6/3/08
to CET...@googlegroups.com
04/06/2008,

Yes Annamma, I'll. But I want to write a lengthy reply reg retirement. I am deferring it for the time being as I am a bit busy now...Have to rush to the Share Market to watch the opening moves & to make a strategy. These days, one has to be very alert, especially while buying. Otherwise, you'll end up losing...P.K.Mohan

Jun 4, 2008, 1:25:18 AM6/4/08
to CET...@googlegroups.com
Susil/Annamma
Ther s a story of a fox whose tail got cut   and he advised other folks cut all your tails  its useless.........palit

BK Palit

Jun 4, 2008, 1:31:38 AM6/4/08
to CET...@googlegroups.com
Annamma
I ll put it little differently....he had a dream....Harshad Meheta ...wanted to multiply his wealth may be 10000000....00000   times......good luck.......palit

BK Palit

Jun 4, 2008, 1:33:48 AM6/4/08
to CET...@googlegroups.com
He s always Light.......flying in heaven........Cheers......palit

BK Palit

Jun 4, 2008, 1:35:38 AM6/4/08
to CET...@googlegroups.com
In Andhra they are doing it........palit

K. Thomas Varghese

Jun 4, 2008, 5:02:02 AM6/4/08
to cet...@googlegroups.com

Dear SK-

While I was working at Vayanadu Dist ( Pulpalli ), I wrote a letter to the Minister for tribal affairs ( Kerala) regarding the progress of the Tribal community there. Kerala have already spent Millions for the upkeep of this tribal people . Every Political party made it a promise to spend more fund for the Tribal people and if won the election , did that liberally. But through all these years no apparent progress in the overall atmosphere of these tribal people is achieved.

I attended one tribal meeting where the Govt. supplied each family a Cow, money for 2 months feed and fund for thatching the cattle shed etc. Everybody attended praised the effort with a solid purpose. On the 4 th day I came to know that these beneficiaries sold there Cows and noticed they started spending this money at local arrack bar. Similarly the Govt gives free education with financial help for uniforms, Books and give them mid day meal. These are some of the Govt help only.

But why there is no apparent improvement in their social and living conditions . I suggested in my letter to the Minister that the Children above 5 years must be moved to some cities for studies and they should be allowed only to reach home a few days once in an year( Similar Tribal school and hostel is available at Kalpatta, but the students returns to their house every week end , to the same environments) . By this arrangement these students will note how the other students and common people in the city dress, behave etc. and there will be an urge to be like the better class and they will work for that. This way the new generation Tribal people will make an improvement say in 15-20 years. This can be applied to tribal caste also.

But the Political parties and Govt authorities knows this , but wants the same condition prevail to keep this people as Vote Bank. The Govt officials, Political parties and others really exploiting these tribal people in the above manner.

Roy Mavelikara

> Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 01:57:27 +0000
> From: sus_...@rediffmail.com
> To: CET...@googlegroups.com
> Subject: Re: Re: Fw: Thoughts for the day

sushil kumar

Jun 4, 2008, 5:15:20 AM6/4/08
to CET...@googlegroups.com
Hi! BKP ,
In A.P,all the things listed by me are not being implemented ,
except maybe , the food provided in all Govt: run or aided
Schools . I know for a fact , that young children form the major
work force in the Beedi Industry . They are also used in the
asbestos mining industry , which kills them at a very young age .
SO , from where do u get ur 'facts' ?....Sushil.

sushil kumar

Jun 4, 2008, 5:24:07 AM6/4/08
to CET...@googlegroups.com
Roycha,
What u have narrated is the galling truth...Politicians are the
root cause of all our 'Ills'....and that is why I keep insisting
that a Citizen's movement , which will gather enough 'strength'
over 2-3 years or maybe 5 yrs , to be able to throw out all the
corrupt and criminal elements in Govt; and bring in 'people' of
integrity' like our Muthallali , into Politics and
Governance....otherwise what U have shown , will continue forever
. I thought Change is the one constant in Life , and all of us
should strive to Change for the Better....Bye!....Sweet
dreams!!!....1-D.

>No Harvard, No Oxford. We are here. Find out !!
>http://ss1.richmedia.in/recurl.asp?pid=500

BK Palit

Jun 4, 2008, 6:58:50 AM6/4/08
to CET...@googlegroups.com
My knowledge is sketchy only....children of our maid are studying as well as earning...and their progress quite remarkable.......so the performance of the state in this regard better than orissa atleast...maynot be altogether ideal donot expect thesame in our present system.....palit

Usha Mohan

Jun 4, 2008, 11:49:38 AM6/4/08
to CET...@googlegroups.com
05/06/2008,

It appears that you all know me better than what I know about myself...P.K.Mohan

K. Thomas Varghese

Jun 4, 2008, 1:27:44 PM6/4/08
to cet...@googlegroups.com
Mohanji-
BKP has only given you plus mark saying you have an ambition in life. Only those with an ambition in life excelled. So you may pls give thanks to BKP
Roy Mavelikara

> Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 08:49:38 -0700
> From: mohan_u...@yahoo.com

Annamma John

Jun 4, 2008, 7:33:00 PM6/4/08
to CET...@googlegroups.com

Mohan
Now that everybody knows you better than yourself, take your sweet time to write your reply
.
Annamma

04/06/2008,
Yes Annamma, I'll. But I want to write a lengthy reply reg retirement. I am deferring it for the time being as I am a bit busy now...

Usha Mohan

Jun 4, 2008, 10:27:27 PM6/4/08
to CET...@googlegroups.com
05/06/2008,

Dear Roy,

The fact is, I was not ambitious & continue to be so even now. This so called achievement etc people talk about is totally an illusion. I consider it as frivolous. See, all of us have taken birth in this world by chance & not by choice. Similarly it is in no body's hand to choose as to, in which house he or she takes birth. After living for say 60 to 80 years, all die the same way whether he is a king or a beggar.

Again, excelling in life also is a comparative term. However, having come to this world every one hopes to lead a comfortable life. What is required is, having come to this world, we must try to help the needy within the means & try to live a life bereft of posh & pomp...Philosophy, one may say...P.K.Mohan

--- On Wed, 6/4/08, K. Thomas Varghese <kthomas...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> From: K. Thomas Varghese <kthomas...@hotmail.com>

>-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

sushil kumar

Jun 4, 2008, 11:39:01 PM6/4/08
to CET...@googlegroups.com
Hey! PKM ,
"Ours not to reason why , ours but to do and Die"...but spouting
Philosophy is definitely not ur 'Ishtyle'....methinks U have been
too long away from the favoured Signature....quick...gulp down one
patiala and get back to original form please....1-D.

BK Palit

Jun 5, 2008, 12:23:29 AM6/5/08
to CET...@googlegroups.com
Roy
Mohan ji ko Gussa kiun Aattaa hai...u may start ur next writing on the same.....palit

kk sudheendran

Jun 5, 2008, 1:22:31 AM6/5/08
to CET...@googlegroups.com
Hi Roycha,
Haven't you noticed that politicians give the statistics on progress only in crores of rupees spent and not on the real achievements. Everyone knows what percentage of the crores spent ultimately reaches the beneficiary and out of these what percentage really gets realised into a beneficiary's achievement.

Sudhy

--- On Wed, 4/6/08, K. Thomas Varghese <kthomas...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> From: K. Thomas Varghese <kthomas...@hotmail.com>

> No Harvard, No Oxford. We are here. Find out !!

Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Yahoo! group at http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/

kk sudheendran

Jun 5, 2008, 1:30:25 AM6/5/08
to CET...@googlegroups.com
Annamma is absolutely right. Brilliant.
Mohan , shame on you. You should be reported to SPCW.( society for prevention of cruelty to wife)
Sudhy

--- On Tue, 3/6/08, Annamma John <annam...@gmail.com> wrote:

Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof. Go to http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/

kk sudheendran

Jun 5, 2008, 1:43:14 AM6/5/08
to CET...@googlegroups.com

Hi Mohan,
You can hold your opinion. I welcome any argument favouring senior citizens working till the last day of their lives.

Sudhy

> I am entitled to my opinion, please...P.K.Mohan
>

> --- On Tue, 6/3/08, BK Palit <bk_p...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:

Explore your hobbies and interests. Go to http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/

Usha Mohan

Jun 5, 2008, 6:32:06 AM6/5/08
to CET...@googlegroups.com
05/06/2008,

Annamma,

Thank you for allowing me time, as it is very much required to digest the criticisms already evoked by my loud thoughts...P.K.Mohan

> Now that everybody knows you better than yourself, take
> your sweet time to
> write your reply
> .
> Annamma

Usha Mohan

Jun 5, 2008, 6:38:11 AM6/5/08
to CET...@googlegroups.com
05/06/2008,

Palit,

Absolutely no anger, please....P.K.Mohan

Jun 5, 2008, 6:45:15 AM6/5/08
to CET...@googlegroups.com
05/06/2008,

Hi Sushil,

Great men always tries to reason out!

I had Signature yesterday at home with my son-in law.... I think slightly overdose...Two large & one small....May be blabbering due to that...Is this not a good reason?...P.K.Mohan

> "Ours not to reason why , ours but to do and
> Die"...but spouting
> Philosophy is definitely not ur
> 'Ishtyle'....methinks U have been
> too long away from the favoured Signature....quick...gulp
> down one
> patiala and get back to original form please....1-D.

john s chandy

Jun 5, 2008, 8:50:43 AM6/5/08
to CET...@googlegroups.com
Dear PKM,
I wrote in a lighter vien and it seems you got hurt. I am sorry.  However it took another
direction ended up with an half century of mails with others
Chandy

Usha Mohan

Jun 5, 2008, 9:45:34 AM6/5/08
to CET...@googlegroups.com
05/06/2008,

No Chandy , your comments did not hurt me. Only now I am feeling embarrassed, when you say sorry....P.K.Mohan

> I wrote in a lighter vien and it seems you got hurt. I am
> sorry. However it
> took another
> direction ended up with an half century of mails with
> others
> Chandy
> On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 8:52 AM, Usha Mohan

Usha Mohan

Jun 5, 2008, 9:52:18 AM6/5/08
to CET...@googlegroups.com
05/06/2008,

Hi Sudhy,

I took voluntary retirement in 1989, when I was 43. And Usha too took vol. retirement in 1997, when she was 50. Does this suggest that she was also lazy? After hearing from you or Annamma, I may be permitted to report the matter to her & get her comments!!..P.K.Mohan

sushil kumar

Jun 5, 2008, 10:06:47 PM6/5/08
to CET...@googlegroups.com
Too Good a reason , PKM....'KIU'....Sushil.

On Thu, 05 Jun 2008 Usha Mohan wrote :

>05/06/2008,
>
>Hi Sushil,
>
>Great men always tries to reason out!
>
>I had Signature yesterday at home with my son-in law.... I think
>slightly overdose...Two large & one small....May be blabbering
>due to that...Is this not a good reason?...P.K.Mohan
>

>--- On Thu, 6/5/08, sushil kumar <sus_...@rediffmail.com>
>wrote:
>
> > From: sushil kumar <sus_...@rediffmail.com>

> > Subject: Re: RE: Thoughts for the day
> > To: CET...@googlegroups.com

sushil kumar

Jun 5, 2008, 10:24:39 PM6/5/08
to CET...@googlegroups.com
Chandycha , between friends and loved ones it is said , 'no
apologies are required'...so even if some one does get needled by
some comment , I feel it will be shortlived , and the reaction
should just be ignored . As KKS suggested , let us not react or
over-react unduly.... Its all in fun....Sushil.

On Thu, 05 Jun 2008 john s chandy wrote :
>Dear PKM,
>I wrote in a lighter vien and it seems you got hurt. I am sorry.
>However it
>took another
>direction ended up with an half century of mails with others
>Chandy
>On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 8:52 AM, Usha Mohan

sushil kumar

Jun 5, 2008, 10:26:51 PM6/5/08
to CET...@googlegroups.com
Yeh! that's the spirit PKM , just get Usha to sit on the comp and
write out her reaction to the mails....spouses are not barred ,
are they ? I shud think not....Sushil.

On Thu, 05 Jun 2008 Usha Mohan wrote :

>05/06/2008,
>

>Hi Sudhy,
>
>I took voluntary retirement in 1989, when I was 43. And Usha too
>took vol. retirement in 1997, when she was 50. Does this suggest
>that she was also lazy? After hearing from you or Annamma, I may
>be permitted to report the matter to her & get her
>comments!!..P.K.Mohan

kk sudheendran

Jun 5, 2008, 11:13:30 PM6/5/08
to CET...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mohan,

Please take this case to Annamma, who will be the judge. I wil request Sushil to be my lawyer . Pl engage one for yourself. RS is not permitted, as he is an NRI.Only the judge can be a NRI.

Sudhy

Ramanathan Sankaran

Jun 5, 2008, 11:53:40 PM6/5/08
to CET...@googlegroups.com
I thought Annamma is also an NRI.

RS.

kk sudheendran

Jun 6, 2008, 10:11:31 AM6/6/08
to CET...@googlegroups.com

Hi RS,
See my mail. NRI judge is permitted. Pl dont ask me who framed these rules. These are flexible rules which can be changed according to convenience.
Sudhy

--- On Fri, 6/6/08, Ramanathan Sankaran <sankar...@gmail.com> wrote:

From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India. Go to http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/citygroups/