OBITUARY

KT THOMAS

Feb 1, 2024, 8:42:03 PMFeb 1
to CETAA67
Our friend J.S.CHANDY passed away early this morning. Conveying our condolences to his family.
Funeralmaybe in Eraviperoor  Tvla.
Furtherdetails to follow.

Paulose Mathew Kathayanatt

Feb 1, 2024, 8:58:15 PMFeb 1
to cet...@googlegroups.com
🙏 Rest in peace dear Chandicha!

Ramanathan Sankaran

Feb 1, 2024, 9:12:22 PMFeb 1
to cet...@googlegroups.com
A great 67CETian and an active leader at this website during the first half is gone.  Great tragedy and loss. My condolences.

Thomas Purackal

Feb 1, 2024, 9:35:59 PMFeb 1
to cet...@googlegroups.com

Velayudhan Nair

Feb 1, 2024, 9:49:56 PMFeb 1
to cetaa67
Heartfelt condolences. May his soul rest in peace.

Subramanian Potti. V

Feb 1, 2024, 10:20:12 PMFeb 1
to cet...@googlegroups.com
Our Heartfelt Condolences to the bereaved family. He was a great friend.

J. Kayani

Feb 1, 2024, 10:32:30 PMFeb 1
to cet...@googlegroups.com
Chancy was a gentleman and a dear friend. Heartfelt condolences to his family. May his soul rest in eternal peace.
Sent from my iPhone

t j

Feb 1, 2024, 11:09:42 PMFeb 1
to cet...@googlegroups.com
May Chandy's soul RIP. Our condolences all in his family.

Sudhakaran Gopalan

Feb 1, 2024, 11:30:17 PMFeb 1
to cet...@googlegroups.com
Heartfelt condolences.

KT THOMAS

Feb 1, 2024, 11:32:51 PMFeb 1
to CETAA67
His funeral will be held at Eraviperoor near TVLA by tomorrow afternoon. RIP.
IMG-20240202-WA0011.jpg

Usha Mohan

Feb 2, 2024, 1:17:54 AMFeb 2
to cet...@googlegroups.com, t j
Extremely a sad news. Pray God for his eternal peace. P.K

kssa...@polyphase.co.ke

Feb 2, 2024, 1:50:25 AMFeb 2
to cet...@googlegroups.com

Heartfelt condolences may his soul rest in peace

CPR Nair

Feb 2, 2024, 4:21:10 AMFeb 2
to cet...@googlegroups.com
Indeed a very sad news. My heart felt condolences.  May his soul RIP.

Chandy was a very active member in our group.
May GOD Almighy give strength to his bereaved family to bear this loss.

Lt Col C P Radhakrishnan Nair
(Elect)

On Fri, 2 Feb, 2024, 07:12 KT THOMAS, <thomk...@gmail.com> wrote:

Ulpala Chiyyarath

Feb 2, 2024, 8:37:12 AMFeb 2
to cet...@googlegroups.com
Heartfelt condolences. May his soul rest in peace.

Ulpala

Sent from my iPhone

V G George

Feb 4, 2024, 5:26:20 AMFeb 4
to cet...@googlegroups.com
Heartfelt condolences to the family members Let J S Chandi’s soul Rest In Peace.
V G George from Vyttila, EKM.
Sent from my iPhone