Chennai floods

KT THOMAS

Dec 4, 2023, 9:20:15 PM12/4/23
to CETAA67
Dear all Chennai residents,
With much concern we hear the news about the floods and heavy rains there. Trust all of you are safe and well.
Will pray for a speedy return to normalcy at the earliest. Take care.

Hariharan Potti

Dec 4, 2023, 10:54:37 PM12/4/23
to cet...@googlegroups.com
https://youtu.be/067_kA30D4Y?si=PkNxQC_KPHtcdguA
Cyclone crossed near Nellore. Present problem is all the roads are flooded, supply of milk, electricity, etc. are totally affected.There was no power since yesterday morning. The supply is not yet resumed though the rain and storm stopped at about 9 p m.
We are safe in home.

Rabindranath Thomas

Dec 5, 2023, 9:25:27 AM12/5/23
to cet...@googlegroups.com
We are safe. No power supply as many neighbourhoods are flooded. Water is slowly receding.