GRIZEL

KT THOMAS

Apr 18, 2024, 8:59:05 AMApr 18
to CETAA67
From this picture of Grizel in Facebook, it seems she is bed ridden and sick. Can anyone from TVM check out her condition etc and post it here please.
Screenshot_20240326_163532_Facebook.jpg

Vasudevan Potty N

Apr 22, 2024, 1:39:45 AMApr 22
to cet...@googlegroups.com
I happened to visit Grizel yesterday.She suffers from old age problems  as over weight and hence moving inside home even requires somebody's support. Secondly audibility is very bad. Hence she is not attending to phone calls But she attends to all phone messages and is upto date in matters. She maintains two helpers in home for assistance. I felt her to be happy and energetic at this age.

On Thu, 18 Apr, 2024, 18:29 KT THOMAS, <thomk...@gmail.com> wrote:
From this picture of Grizel in Facebook, it seems she is bed ridden and sick. Can anyone from TVM check out her condition etc and post it here please.

KT THOMAS

Apr 22, 2024, 2:33:44 AMApr 22
to CETAA67
Thanks Vasudev for the update.

thom...@ymail.com

Apr 22, 2024, 2:54:12 AMApr 22
to KT THOMAS, CETAA67

t j

Apr 22, 2024, 3:20:58 AMApr 22
to cet...@googlegroups.com
🙏🏼 to  KT & Pottie.

May Lord give her the strength and will power to face the situation.

Er THOMAS JOSEPH, B.Sc.(Mech Engg); PGDMM (Bombay),
F.I.E., Chartered Engineer,
Ex-Govt  of India (M.o.F.) Surveyor & Loss Assessor  (SLA nr 16963/87)
Cell +919845443282

J. Kayani

Apr 22, 2024, 9:14:21 AMApr 22
to cet...@googlegroups.com
May God bless and give strength and comfort.

Sent from my iPhone