Then and Now

KT THOMAS

Jun 5, 2023, 11:05:00 AM6/5/23
to CETAA67

Then and now.jpg
Dear friends
Since it is quite some time that we all met, I thought of seeing a few of us as they look now and in '67. Trust you will enjoy it and brush up your memories.

t j

Jun 5, 2023, 12:13:38 PM6/5/23
to cet...@googlegroups.com
👋👌Many thanks for your efforts, Muthalali🙏🏻

Er THOMAS JOSEPH, B.Sc.(Mech Engg); PGDMM (Bombay),
F.I.E., Chartered Engineer,
Ex-Govt  of India (M.o.F.) Surveyor & Loss Assessor  (SLA nr 16963/87)
Cell +919845443282

CPR Nair

Jun 7, 2023, 12:56:21 AM6/7/23
to cet...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot KTT for having sent  the photos of some of our friends: of 1962  vintage version and their present shape.

Barring a few faces there is lot of change the last 60 yrs + have imposed.

Regards

C P Radhakrishnan Nair (Lt Col (Retd))