[CES] Diversity Alumni Networking Mixer

Kevin Thomas

Feb 22, 2011, 10:48:49 PM2/22/11
to CES

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Cameron Thomson <cthom...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 12:59 PM
Subject: Fwd Flyer for Diversity Alumni Networking Mixer
To: Jason Chung <chun...@gmail.com>, Chris Williams <cawill...@yahoo.com>, Sean Burgess <sbur...@ic.sunysb.edu>, Kevin Thomas <kthom...@gmail.com>, Mehdi Iratni <mehdi....@gmail.com>, wenyi gong <lus...@hotmail.com>, Martin Delgado-Gambini <marti...@gmail.com>

Hello Team
As I am working closely with the Career Center for the BM, they asked me to help advertise their Diversity Networking Mixer event. This is a great opportunity to network with SB alumni in the industry, so please forward this to your general body.
Thank you all
-Cameron

From:        Andrea Lipack/OSA
To:        Felix Claudio, nhimme...@gmail.com
Cc:        kimberl...@stonybrook.edu
Date:        02/18/2011 11:34 AM
Subject:        Flyer for Diversity Alumni Networking Mixer

Hi Felix and Nicole,

Thanks for taking the time to make your members aware of this important event.  Here are the details

Diversity Alumni Networking Mixer
Thursday, February 24, 2011
5:00pm - 7:00pm
Wang Center Zodiac Gallery
* Several alumni who are attending were former SWE and SHPE members!
Professional Business Attire!

Where are Stony Brook Alumni of Color Now?  Come network with SB Alumni from a variety of careers and hear their stories!
Can they be a future Mentor?
Can they connect you to someone in your field of interest?
Can they give you advice on how to make the most out of your Stony Brook experience?

YES, YES, & YES!  So be at this high energy event!

While RSVPs are not required, we ask that you log into your ZebraNet account and go to the Career Events section to RSVP for this event so we have an estimate as to how many students are attending.

RSVP TODAY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Andréa Lipack, Associate Director/Employer Relations
Career Center, Stony Brook University
Melville Library, Room W-0550, Stony Brook, NY 11794-3363
631-632-6892 | 631-632-9146 Fax
www.stonybrook.edu/career

--

Cameron Thomson