Subscribe/Unsubscribe

Computer Engineering Society

Sep 17, 2012, 9:09:54 PM9/17/12
to cesoci...@googlegroups.com

Hello CES members,

If you wish to unsubscribe from the email list of Computer Engineering Society of Stony Brook, you MUST reply to this email. Also if you have any friends or peers who would like to subscribe to this email listthey can email us. On each case the subject should indicate you intend to subscribe or unsubscribe.

If you are thinking of unsubscribing please note that we are working hard to revive this club to its full potential. Our new eboard is working relentlessly to bring new information and organize insightful events that will help you gain significant knowledge and experience
Regards,
Computer Engineering Society
Stony Brook University
web:  http://www.sbcesblog.wordpress.com