HKN - TBP LASER TAG EVENT

ComputerEngineering StonyBrook

Oct 24, 2012, 3:41:44 AM10/24/12
to cesoci...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

HKN is hosting a Laser Tag Event on this Saturday! Please find details below:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Everyone,

Eta Kappa Nu and Tau Beta Pi are hosting a Laser Tag social event on Saturday, October 27th from 5:00-8:00 PM at Lazerland (visit http://www.lazerlandofli.com/ for more details). We will meet up at the Light Engineering loading dock at 4:00 PM that day.

It costs $20 for unlimited Laser Tag. We are not providing food during the event, so it is recommended to eat some time before the event. We will be going out to dinner afterward, however.

Please provide the following information if you would like to go:

Name:
Phone Number:
Standing: (Junior/U3, Senior/U4, etc.)
Transportation: (needed/able to drive others)

We require drivers for this event, so if you are able to provide transportation, please let us know. Thanks!

If you have any questions, feel free to reply to this email.

--
Justin Cukier
Treasurerer

CES