CES Elections Update

1 view

Computer Engineering Society

May 2, 2011, 7:44:01 PM5/2/11
to cesoci...@googlegroups.com
Dear members,

The annual elections are scheduled to be held on Wednesday, May 4th, 2011 from 12:40PM to 2:10PM during Campus Life Time.  The elections will take place in Light Engineering Building, Room 152.

The nomination form closes on Tuesday, May 3rd, 2011, 11:59PM.  Please submit all the nominations by that time.

On the day of elections, the speeches will be held from 12:45PM to 1:15PM.  All candidates will be given 5 minutes each to give a speech.  The actual elections will take place sharply at 1:20PM.

On Tuesday, May, 3rd, at 6:00PM, we are excited to have Dr. Edward Currie as a guest speaker.  He will be present a talk on "The Age of Altair."  We encourage all the nominees to attend this event.  There will also be dinner served.

Please visit our web site for more information.

All the best,

Computer Engineering Society
Stony Brook University
web:  http://www.sbcesblog.wordpress.com