JPMorgan Tech Talk [Tuesday, 02.01.12 | 5:00pm | Lec Hall #1 Wang]

1 view

Computer Engineering Society

Jan 31, 2012, 9:10:29 PM1/31/12
to cesoci...@googlegroups.com

JPMorgan
TechTalk

Date: Tuesday, February 21, 2012
Time: 5:00PM- 7:00PM
Location: Lecture Hall #1, Wang Center

(Networking/Refreshments in the Zodiac Gallery 6:00PM- 7:00PM)

a special event for sophomores and
juniors interested in our internship program

Supported by an $8 billion investment, our technology teams have the

freedom to innovate. Discover what makes JPMorgan Chase a great place to

launch a career in technology. Our technologists will share their experiences,

tell you more about our infrastructure and our capabilities, answer your

questions, and give you insight into what it's really like working in technology

at our firm. See why technology drives our business – and how it can drive

your career. Be part of it.

JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an equal opportunity and alternative action employer M|F|D|V

© 2012 JPMorgan Chase & Co.

--

Computer Engineering Society
Stony Brook University