Display DebugModelMatrixPrimitive of moving model

tkazik

Mar 28, 2020, 5:40:16 AM3/28/20
to cesium-dev
1. A concise explanation of the problem you're experiencing.
I would like to display the RGB axes of a moving model using DebugModelMatrixPrimitive. Currently, I am debugging transforms with the inspector's "show reference frame" (see screenshot). My problem: How can I give DebugModelMatrixPrimitive access to the entity's modelMatrix?

2. A minimal code example. If you've found a bug, this helps us reproduce and repair it.
My goal is, to integrate this snippet into the following sandcastle example.

3. Context. Why do you need to do this? We might know a better way to accomplish your goal.
More consistent may of debugging and to have a option to directly display the axes.

4. The Cesium version you're using, your operating system and browser.
Cesium 1.67, latest chrome and Windows 10

Thank you very much!
screenshot_showReferenceFrame.png
debugModelMatrix.png