Render huge tiff files to cesium

goforw...@gmail.com

Dec 16, 2019, 3:26:43 AM12/16/19
to cesium-dev
1. A concise explanation of the problem you're experiencing.
Hello community members.

I am going to render very huge tiff image to Cesium and its resolution is 620000 * 800000. Really huge.
Is it possible to render to Cesium directly?

If you are experienced with it, please let me know.

Best

Omar Shehata

Dec 16, 2019, 11:44:10 AM12/16/19
to cesium-dev
The best way to render that in CesiumJS would be to tile it. If it's a georeferenced GeoTIFF you can upload it directly to Cesium ion (https://cesium.com/ion) and then place it in your CesiumJS scene. This should preserve the same quality and detail as the original.

Let me know if that works for you!