Supported Formats - 3D, ESRI, ..., SLPK, OSGB

mdrb...@gmail.com

Oct 23, 2019, 7:11:30 AM10/23/19
to cesium-dev
1. A concise explanation of the problem you're experiencing.

I have data from a photogrammetric Evaluation in .osgb or .slpk - Format.

Does anyone know a converter to convert These formats to 3d-tiles or other formats which are supported bei Cesium

2. A minimal code example. If you've found a bug, this helps us reproduce and repair it.

3. Context. Why do you need to do this? We might know a better way to accomplish your goal.

Interoperability of Evaluation tools

4. The Cesium version you're using, your operating system and browser.

latest

Omar Shehata

Oct 23, 2019, 8:59:58 AM10/23/19
to cesium-dev
We keep a full list of the supported formats you can upload to Cesium ion to get 3D Tiles here:

So if you can convert your photogrammetry to glTF or OBJ you can upload that directly. Let me know if that works!