How to add longitude and latitude into cesium kmlDataSource without loading the file?

fred.gr...@gmail.com

Apr 17, 2020, 6:04:26 PM4/17/20
to cesium-dev
Hey everyone,

I am working with cesium workshop (code) (and I am new to cesium) and in order to view the kml file in cesium globe, we need to load the file by passing it with the file location:

var geocachePromise = Cesium.KmlDataSource.load('./Source/SampleData/sampleGeocacheLocations.kml', kmlOptions);

The entire code is available at (here)

My question: I have the longitude, and latitude, (and height) information saved in variables and instead of always saving them into .kml file and then load them via folder, I want to pass this information to cesium kmlDataSource directly.

Please let me know if you need more information about my question. Thanks

Omar Shehata

May 4, 2020, 1:10:53 PM5/4/20
to cesium-dev
Heads up that the forum has transitioned over to Discourse and this Google Group will be put into read-only mode today. Details about the transition here.

You can find the answer to this question on the new community forum here:

https://community.cesium.com/t/how-to-add-longitude-and-latitude-into-cesium-kmldatasource-without-loading-the-file/9338/2?u=omar