Is it possible to change the number of concurrent request to WMS/TMS?

Hugo Maurício

Dec 9, 2019, 6:41:01 AM12/9/19
to cesium-dev
Hi Cesium experts,

When using Cesium 1.64, I noticed that when loading a layer with data comming from a WMS or TMS, the maximum number of concurrent requests made by the Cesium API is 3. Most of the time it only makes two requests.
I have tried this with a local, and a bit slow, GeoServer. I could see clearly, since my geoserver took about a second to respond to each request,  that my browser was only making 2 to 3 WMS/TMS requests.

Then I triend this with Cesium's Sand castle and the same behaviour can be observed.

cesium_concurrent_request.png

Then I tried the same GeoServer services with OpenLayers and I could see about 10 concurrent requests being made at a time.

So my question is, is there a way to change the number of concurrent request the Cesium API is allowed to make to the server?

Thank you so much for you help.

Hugo