Cesium-ion-Asset-Server.zip link is missing in cesium documentation.

rohit.chou...@gmail.com

Jun 13, 2019, 2:31:16 AM6/13/19
to cesium-dev
Hi,

In the cesium documentation (https://cesium.com/docs/on-premise/tutorials/hosting-3d-content/) there is a reference to the file Cesium-ion-Asset-Server.zip.

But there is no link to this file. Where I can download this file?

Thanks

Omar Shehata

Jun 13, 2019, 11:58:18 AM6/13/19
to cesium-dev
Looks like that page is slightly out of date since the asset server now ships as part of the 3D Tiling Pipeline CLI. I'm updating it to say unzip the "Cesium-ion-3D-Tiling-Pipeline.zip" file.

If you have access to the CLI it should be available on this download page: https://cesium.com/downloads/

rohit.chou...@gmail.com

Jun 14, 2019, 1:33:44 AM6/14/19
to cesium-dev