Not able to load terrain from cesium ion

Chaitanya Jalluri

Sep 9, 2019, 2:22:19 AM9/9/19
to cesium-dev
1. A concise explanation of the problem you're experiencing.
I have uploaded my own terrain and the tile in the cesium ion. When i am loading on cesium globe, Tile(10MB) is loading very fast but the terrain(40MB) is unable to load. It is showing the error "Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()".  Any Help?

2. A minimal code example. If you've found a bug, this helps us reproduce and repair it.

3. Context. Why do you need to do this? We might know a better way to accomplish your goal.

4. The Cesium version you're using, your operating system and browser.

Omar Shehata

Sep 9, 2019, 7:37:10 AM9/9/19
to cesium-dev
Are you able to share a Sandcastle example I can run of this issue, or the asset ID?

If you can't share it publicly you can reach out to sup...@cesium.com.