twill appeared after use shadow & Expected width to be greater than 0, actual value was 0 Error

iall...@gmail.com

Sep 5, 2019, 2:07:47 AM9/5/19
to cesium-dev
1. A concise explanation of the problem you're experiencing.
---------------------------
there are some bias(twill) on screen when i use shadow.(turn off the viewer.shadow is normal )。those bias(twill) appear on 3dtile data。
picture there

shadowBias.png

besides, it was  often occurred  that 【DeveloperError: Expected width to be greater than 0, actual value was 0 Error】.
I guess it matter with my vast data(10GB 3dtilsets) , so i set differert configration 【maximumScreenSpaceError、maximumMemoryUsage、skipLevelOfDetail、immediatelyLoadDesiredLevelOfDetail、dynamicScreenSpaceErrorDensity】
i tried use differed configration computes,it alway happend。

2. A minimal code example. If you've found a bug, this helps us reproduce and repair it.
--------------------------

3. Context. Why do you need to do this? We might know a better way to accomplish your goal.
------------------------
none

4. The Cesium version you're using, your operating system and browser.
---------------------
cesium1.60 / chrome / windows10

anyone can give me  suggestions and i will really appreciate that!

iall...@gmail.com

Sep 5, 2019, 2:46:06 AM9/5/19
to cesium-dev

在 2019年9月5日星期四 UTC+8下午2:07:47,iall...@gmail.com写道:
shadowBias.png

iall...@gmail.com

Sep 5, 2019, 5:01:55 AM9/5/19
to cesium-dev
more picture
shadowtwill.png

Omar Shehata

Sep 6, 2019, 11:44:25 AM9/6/19
to cesium-dev
There's a couple of ways you could try improving shadows here. Increasing the shadow map's size is most likely what will help, but turning on soft shadows may help as well (although it's more computationally expensive so you get a worse framerate).

You can see how those options can be changed in this code example https://cesiumjs.org/Cesium/Apps/Sandcastle/index.html?src=Shadows.html

Here are all the shadow map options https://cesiumjs.org/Cesium/Build/Documentation/ShadowMap.html

On Thursday, September 5, 2019 at 5:01:55 AM UTC-4, iall...@gmail.com wrote:
more picture

iall...@gmail.com

Sep 9, 2019, 1:32:06 AM9/9/19
to cesium-dev
thanks reply.i find  size property of ShadowMap can improve shadows.besides,decreasing the device pixel help a little.i am kooking for  another way to solve the twill on screen.
Maybe there's something wrong with my 3d tileset data according to https://github.com/AnalyticalGraphicsInc/cesium/issues/5723

在 2019年9月6日星期五 UTC+8下午11:44:25,Omar Shehata写道: