How to get the image tile in the current view according to the rectangular range

wjd9...@gmail.com

Nov 7, 2019, 7:01:47 AM11/7/19
to cesium-dev
Similar to the map downloader, draw a rectangle with the mouse to get the geometry of the image tile in the range, which can be url or level/col/row number

wjd9...@gmail.com

Nov 7, 2019, 7:20:32 AM11/7/19
to cesium-dev
Anyone help me out?

Omar Shehata

Nov 7, 2019, 3:26:51 PM11/7/19
to cesium-dev
Is the goal to download the tile contents locally? If you're using Cesium ion, note that downloading data for offline use without an on-premise license is not permitted by the terms of service.

With that said, having the ability to cut out a piece of terrain/imagery/3D Tiles and download it is on our roadmap. It may be a feature just for users with an on-premise license or it may be available to all ion users.

wjd9...@gmail.com

Nov 7, 2019, 10:31:59 PM11/7/19
to cesium-dev
Instead of downloading the tile contents locally, my goal is getting the tile path. Because I did a image change detection function, I need to transfer the image path to the python.