Job Opportunity

Gemma Duffy

May 23, 2022, 3:26:58 PM5/23/22
to cesi...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

My school has advertised a 22 hour position for Computer Science/ICT and another subject.
If you know of anyone who might be interested in this position either in a full time or part time capacity, please let me know and I can put them in contact with the principal. It is advertised as full hours, but he would be happy to reduce the hours if it made it more appealing to someone working part time somewhere else.
The school is Bush Post Primary School (part of LMETB) and we're based in North Co. Louth. It is a very nice school to work in and is located in the countryside on the Cooley Peninsula.

Here is the link to the Job Advertisement: www.etbjobs.ie/index.cfm/section/job_one/vacancy_key/8571

Thanks,
Gemma

Cliceáil anseo chun ár séanadh ríomhphoist a fheiceáil

Click here to see LMETB's Email Disclaimer

LMETB's Registered Charity Number is CHY 20927

Please take care when clicking links or opening attachments