Chromebook Trolleys

Denis Dennehy

Jan 28, 2022, 6:52:37 AM1/28/22
to cesi-list
Hi All, I recently advised of a trolley that had 'an end user design' that i thought was impressive and really suitable for classroom in a way that other designs the slotted shelves were not so user friendly. The chromebooks were placed in a basket wired for recharging  there was a top accessas opposed to side access.   I spotted this at CESI conference  in Athlone ... now I cant find the name of the company and I was hoping to put it into the mix in our school as we are in the market for new/more chrome books and will need a trolley. The company did get back and say hi so now I need to connect. Any help would be gratefully received.

best Denis

Ciarán Ó Muirgheasa

Jan 28, 2022, 7:29:26 AM1/28/22
to cesi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Denis,

This sounds like the Lock'n Charge Joey.  https://www.lockncharge.com/products/joey-carts/

Hope this helps
Ciarán

Ar Aoine 28 Ean 2022 ag 11:52, scríobh Denis Dennehy <denisd...@cpckilcullen.com>:
Hi All, I recently advised of a trolley that had 'an end user design' that i thought was impressive and really suitable for classroom in a way that other designs the slotted shelves were not so user friendly. The chromebooks were placed in a basket wired for recharging  there was a top accessas opposed to side access.   I spotted this at CESI conference  in Athlone ... now I cant find the name of the company and I was hoping to put it into the mix in our school as we are in the market for new/more chrome books and will need a trolley. The company did get back and say hi so now I need to connect. Any help would be gratefully received.

best Denis

Attempts to use the list for commercial purposes may result removal from the list.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CESI-list" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cesi-list/CAMDyPHudrKjepKBknv7UPmxkTk8GD2Ru7RWt0Y1rooy6uqOdtA%40mail.gmail.com.

Power

Jan 28, 2022, 8:23:08 AM1/28/22
to CESI-list

These are the boyos:

Denis Dennehy

Jan 29, 2022, 6:32:44 AM1/29/22
to cesi...@googlegroups.com

Brendan Greally

May 18, 2023, 4:57:13 AM5/18/23
to cesi...@googlegroups.com
Hi all

We are looking at UniCabby 20H for chrome books in a primary school.

Does anyone have any experience/thoughts about this Trolley, please?

many thanks
Breanndán

Sean Carolan

May 18, 2023, 5:09:48 AM5/18/23
to cesi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Breanndán

Tantech are a UniCabby partner. Please let me know if you would like a quote for the 20H.

Kind regards
Sean

The information in this message and any attachment(s) is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended for the addressee only and any disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If this message is received in error, the sender should be notified and the message and any attachment(s) deleted. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the context of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard copy version. Company: Tangerine Technology Limited T/A Tantech, Company Number: 357794 Ireland. VAT number IE6377794B

Micheal Kennedy

May 18, 2023, 5:19:41 AM5/18/23
to cesi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Denis.

Joey lockncharge (30 or 40).

Wriggle supply them.

Michael Kennedy
Cashel Community School
062 61167

Greg Ashe

May 18, 2023, 5:41:58 AM5/18/23
to cesi...@googlegroups.com
The UniCabbys are sturdy but cable management is a disaster

They have a programmable timer for charging - which is a pain to set up/change but it works fine.

Gregory Ashe
IT Manager

NB Disclaimer Important: ​
Information in this email (including attachments) is confidential. It is intended for receipt and consideration only by the intended recipient. If you are not an addressee or intended recipient, any use, dissemination, distribution, disclosure, publication or copying of information contained in this email is strictly prohibited. Opinions expressed in this email may be personal to the author and are not necessarily the opinions of Glenstal Abbey. If this email has been received by you in error we would be grateful if you could immediately notify the sender, and thereafter delete this e-mail from your system.  You are requested to carry out your own virus check before opening any attachment. The author and Glenstal Abbey accept no liability for any loss or damage which may be caused by viruses, malware or malicious software.
​

CHY: 4001 I Charity Reg No: 20005283

Please consider the environment before printing this email.​

Claire Daly

May 18, 2023, 5:50:09 AM5/18/23
to cesi...@googlegroups.com
We use a Joey 40 plugged into a smart plug so that I control charging via the app on my phone. Very handy. Bought from GreenIT in Kildare.