CESI Conference Call for Proposals Now Open

secretary

Sep 25, 2022, 8:15:42 AM9/25/22
to CESI-list
Dear all,

We are delighted to announce that the call for proposals for the 2023 CESI Conference in ATU Galway City is now live! We are planning a special programme for our 50th anniversary celebrations, and hope to include a wide range of presentations in a variety of formats throughout the day.

The call for proposals is now open on our website. Here is the direct link to the form: https://forms.gle/VCEHcfw2ZhQk6vMZ7

Please note that the 4th November is a hard deadline. No proposals submitted after that time will be considered. The conference committee will be in touch with those who submitted proposals after that date.

We will post information about the venue, accommodation, and registration shortly.

All correspondence related to the conference should be directed to confe...@cesi.ie.

We look forward to welcoming you all in Galway.

Kate Molloy, CESI Secretary and Conference Chair