Reminder: CESI Open Cafe webinar on Thursday with Catherine Cronin

CESI Chair

May 20, 2024, 5:49:16 AMMay 20
to cesi...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

I hope this message finds you well and that you managed to enjoy a bit of nice weather at the weekend.

I wanted to send a final reminder for our last CESI Open Café session of the year, which will focus on Open Education with our dear friend Catherine Cronin. More details and registration can be found here:

These open café sessions are proving to be very informative, but also a lively social space to discuss teaching and learning with friends near and far. Please join us, and invite a colleague.

Best wishes,

Kate
--
photo