CESI Conference Date Change - 11th March

secretary

Sep 10, 2022, 7:07:01 AM9/10/22
to CESI-list
Dear all,

I hope this message finds you well as we start the new school year. Due to a scheduling conflict, the CESI Conference 2023 will now be held on 11th March at ATU Galway. Please save the date.

This is our 50th anniversary conference, and we are hoping to make the in-person event a special celebration. To help inform our planning, we would be most grateful if you could complete this RSVP form so that we have an idea of our numbers early on: https://forms.gle/MDmtmirWHDsc7G8J9

With every best wish,

Kate Molloy, CESI Secretary

Gerard Logue

Sep 10, 2022, 4:47:22 PM9/10/22
to cesi...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Kate. We are having our first in-person meeting since Nov 2019 on Thur next.  Probably too early to get delegates but will discuss participation.
Kind regards,
Gerard Logue, Donegal

Attempts to use the list for commercial purposes may result removal from the list.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CESI-list" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cesi-list/69d00a19-401f-492c-8175-da505280927an%40googlegroups.com.

Simon Lewis

Sep 11, 2022, 9:44:43 AM9/11/22
to cesi...@googlegroups.com
Fantastic! I'd love to book accommodation. Any recommendations? (If there's a Teachmeet the night before, that might be the best place?)

Simon
Simon Lewis
🎙 Podcast: http://www.anseo.net
🐦 Twitter: @simonmlewis
🧡 Mash.ie - https://www.mash.ie

Gerard Logue

Sep 11, 2022, 10:20:37 AM9/11/22
to cesi...@googlegroups.com
Oops! Sorry Kate - please disregard previous message intended for a different group and a different Kate!
Ty, Gerard

secretary

Sep 15, 2022, 10:21:21 AM9/15/22
to CESI-list
Hi Simon,

We're currently exploring options but we're working with the Clayton so the executive would hope to stay there.

We're also planning to build the TeachMeet into the Saturday with a possible 50th birthday party at the hotel on the Saturday. I've said too much, but that might help you get organised!

We'll release details soon, but we're hoping for a good one!

Best wishes,

Katie