Anybody want a selection of projectors, SmartBoards Promethean Boards and a MiTouch Interactive Panel

Joe Halpin

Dec 2, 2021, 2:29:46 AM12/2/21
to cesi...@googlegroups.com

I have a couple of local (Trim and Navan) schools that have

1 x MiTouch Interactive Panel (I think about 86”)

Selection of different size SmartBoards

Selection of Promethean Boards (1 is height adjustable)

Short Throw Projectors

All above was working when I took them down.

If anybody want them I can put you in touch with the schools.

Kindest regards

Joe Halpin

Comdex Technology

Oldtown

Johnstown

Navan

Co. Meath

C15CY68

Phone 046 9077086

Email  jha...@comdex.ie

Thank you for supporting local Irish jobs

Natalie Doyle Bradley

Dec 2, 2021, 5:56:48 AM12/2/21
to cesi...@googlegroups.com

I’m definitely looking to trial a touchscreen panel for our special ed department if its still going?

Thanks

Natalie

Sent from Mail for Windows

Attempts to use the list for commercial purposes may result removal from the list.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CESI-list" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cesi-list/000a01d7e747%240d53d0d0%2427fb7270%24%40comdex.ie.

Aoife Kelly Gibson

Dec 2, 2021, 6:31:43 AM12/2/21
to cesi...@googlegroups.com

Yes we may be interested John please.

Thank you

Aoife

I have a couple of local (Trim and Navan) schools that have

Carmel Byrne

Dec 2, 2021, 3:50:07 PM12/2/21
to cesi...@googlegroups.com

Hi John ,
We would be too,
Let me know,
Carmel

Dec 3, 2021, 4:24:17 AM12/3/21
to cesi...@googlegroups.com
Hi John,

We would definitely be interested in the short throw projectors if they're still available.

Thanks,
Carroll

I have a couple of local (Trim and Navan) schools that have