ESA Workshop

Jason Keelan

Sep 14, 2022, 4:03:05 PM9/14/22
to cesi...@googlegroups.com
Hi all. I got an email to say I got accepted to a 2 day workshop in the European Space Agency in Belgium at the end of October. I'm delighted! It's all primary STEM based - Lego workshop, exploring primary STEM in relation to NASA and Mars, python, etc. I am wondering if there is anybody on here who might be going too? I know they selected teachers from across the globe for it so just said I'd see if any other Irish were going!

Sinéad C

Sep 14, 2022, 4:07:46 PM9/14/22
to cesi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jason,
Well done you! 👏👏👏😎 Sounds fabulous.

Unfortunately not going to that, but I am going early Oct to Brussels for Edu Hackathon in case anyone is going to that?? Would be delighted with some Irish ☘️ company.
What are you doing for time off?
Best of luck with your trip.
Sinead

On Wed 14 Sep 2022 at 21:03, Jason Keelan <jason...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all. I got an email to say I got accepted to a 2 day workshop in the European Space Agency in Belgium at the end of October. I'm delighted! It's all primary STEM based - Lego workshop, exploring primary STEM in relation to NASA and Mars, python, etc. I am wondering if there is anybody on here who might be going too? I know they selected teachers from across the globe for it so just said I'd see if any other Irish were going!

Attempts to use the list for commercial purposes may result removal from the list.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CESI-list" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cesi-list/CANPYKf3ewoZDOcq3KD6%3D69u8zb9OTa4rwS91UwS5CLG%3DkbQq9g%40mail.gmail.com.
--
Kind regards,
Sinéad Connolly