Dell Optiplex Desktops

Willie Greene

May 31, 2024, 11:03:09 AMMay 31
to CESI-list
Afternoon all,

Our school is unfortunately losing our Computer Room this summer and we have the following 15 desktops that need a new home:
-  Dell OptiPlex 390 machines
- Intel core I3 processor
 - Windows 10
 - 8GB RAM
 - 128GB SSD drive
 - 15" monitors
 - Mouse and Keyboard

These desktops do not have a WIFI card.

All desktops were wiped clean and upgraded 2 years ago and all are in good working order.

All reasonable offers considered.

Regards,
Willie Greene

Reddin, Nuala

Jun 4, 2024, 3:43:00 AMJun 4
to cesi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Willie,
How much and where are you located?
Kind regards
Nuala Reddin
Art & IT Teacher - IT Co-ordinator - Creative Schools Co-ordinator - Peer Education Co-ordinator
Crana College-Buncrana-F93 D568-0749361113
Excellence in Education, Care, Equality, Community and Respect

Attempts to use the list for commercial purposes may result removal from the list.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CESI-list" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cesi-list/9f4204bb-266d-4e68-91fc-8a02e707fb6bn%40googlegroups.com.

Uimhir Charthanais Chláraithe / Registered Charity Number: 20083441