Re: {Possible Spam} [CESI List] ActivPanel - touch

Val Gavin

Nov 27, 2021, 5:28:33 PM11/27/21
to cesi...@googlegroups.com
Evening Robert, I've come across intermittent connectivity issues with a few Promethean panels, and I found out that some boards lost connection when plugged into USB 3 ports, make sure you are plugged into USB2 and see what happens, also windows 10 updates are causing connect issues with a few older interactive panels.
Val

Sent from my HTC