ICT in Education Conference

Pam O Brien

Apr 19, 2022, 4:22:26 AM4/19/22
to CESI-list
Hi all

The ICT in Education conference returns as an in-person event on Saturday 14th May on the Thurles campus of the Technological University of the Shannon (formerly Limerick Institute of Technology).  The theme for this years conference is "Sustaining Education".  There will be a MakerMeet on the evening before (Friday 13th) from 7-9pm.

A call for proposals is now open at https://7szt8ejenvh.typeform.com/to/M8c5L37g?typeform-source=t.co.  The call for proposals will close on Friday 29th April.  One of the strengths of the ICT in Education conference is the opportunity it provides educators to share ideas and learn from each other so we would love to hear from you through our call for proposals.

While we have all attended many fantastic online conferences and events over the past 2 years we have had very few opportunities to actually meet and catch up and talk about what is happening in our classrooms.  The return of the in person conference will provide us all with the chance to do just that.  The link to register will be available shortly and I will share it here when it is.

As always if you have any queries please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Regards
Pam

Pam O Brien

Apr 28, 2022, 8:58:14 AM4/28/22
to CESI-list
Hi all

Just a reminder that the call for proposals for the ICT in Education conference will close this weekend.  You can submit your proposal to present at https://form.typeform.com/to/M8c5L37g.

As in previous years we will host a MakerMeet on the night before the conference (Friday 13th May) from 7 - 9pm.  A calll for proposals for the MAkerMeet is also open at the moment.  You can submit a proposal to present at the MakerMeet at  https://7szt8ejenvh.typeform.com/makermeet.

Regards
Pam