CESICON 2022: 2nd Call for Presenters

Dermot Walsh

Nov 23, 2021, 3:15:10 PM11/23/21
to cesi-list
CESI is delighted to announce our 2022 conference 'Reimagining - Learning After the Pandemic Experience' will take place online on March 5th, 2022.  Remote teaching and learning during the pandemic has provided teachers and students with opportunities to develop their digital educational practice.  The CESI conference is a space to share that practice and to reflect on its value.

CESICON is a unique event in Irish education, as it is open to all sectors, subject areas, and skill levels. We welcome presentations that showcase the wide range of digital educational practice taking place across Ireland. We welcome new presenters, and strive to create a rich and varied conference schedule. We can only do so with your help! Known for its lively and active participants, and in that spirit, we ask you to consider how your session will engage them?  As participants come with a wealth of knowledge, they look forward to the chance to share it.

All sessions are required to have an educational focus and commercial presentations are strongly discouraged.

Please note the deadline for the submission of proposals is the 1st of December 2021. At that stage all proposals will be reviewed and we will let you know as soon as possible whether your proposal has been accepted. Contact details supplied will NOT be shared outside the conference committee. If successful, your biography and contact details as provided here will be used on conference materials.

Please click on the following link to submit your proposal to present at CESICON 2022