Youtube problems

rickieokeeffe

Sep 13, 2022, 2:08:29 PM9/13/22
to CESI-list
Hi, Is anybody else on here having problem accessing youtube in school, it was fine last Thursday and Monday. Friday and today it kept giving an error about Internet connection even though we had a working internet connection. It didn't matter which browser I used got the same message.I haven't made any changes to any settings since returning to school, it had been working prior to last week. I checked with the broadband desk and our filter level is correct.
Regards Rickie

Ann-Marie Lavery

Sep 13, 2022, 2:15:52 PM9/13/22
to cesi...@googlegroups.com
Make sure you’re on your own Google account as opposed to the school one. That was something we found :)

On Tue 13 Sep 2022 at 7:08 p.m., rickieokeeffe <rickie...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, Is anybody else on here having problem accessing youtube in school, it was fine last Thursday and Monday. Friday and today it kept giving an error about Internet connection even though we had a working internet connection. It didn't matter which browser I used got the same message.I haven't made any changes to any settings since returning to school, it had been working prior to last week. I checked with the broadband desk and our filter level is correct.
Regards Rickie

Attempts to use the list for commercial purposes may result removal from the list.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CESI-list" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cesi-list/e0b4c2ab-1460-4708-a4dc-dfbafc3ad78an%40googlegroups.com.