Chromebook trolley

Louise McBrearty

May 31, 2023, 10:43:50 AM5/31/23
to cesi...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Looking for a cheap as possible option as looking to split a 30 CB trolley into 2 x 15 devices. Any suggestions or previous experience??

Michelle Angland

Jun 1, 2023, 3:20:44 AM6/1/23
to cesi...@googlegroups.com
Morning,

If you have a joey trolley could you not just use the baskets to split them and continue with the one charging base. If not feasible I dealt with Lisa in Green IT for all our Chromebook needs and found her very helpful.

Kind regards,
Michelle Angland

On Wed 31 May 2023, 15:43 Louise McBrearty, <lmcbr...@stdominics.ie> wrote:
Hi all,

Looking for a cheap as possible option as looking to split a 30 CB trolley into 2 x 15 devices. Any suggestions or previous experience??

Attempts to use the list for commercial purposes may result removal from the list.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CESI-list" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cesi-list/CAHWdwZdtcwNUCJ41NbYn3ET7pP0o68ifPX_VfB4MOYsC4wOwuA%40mail.gmail.com.

Micheal Kennedy

Jun 1, 2023, 8:22:52 AM6/1/23
to cesi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Louise.

Best option , based on experience in our school, is pasted below.

https://www.edtech.ie/product/joey-charging-cart-30/

Visit the web site www.cesi.ie
Attempts to use the list for commercial purposes may result removal from the list.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CESI-list" group.

Michael Kennedy
Cashel Community School
062 61167