Questions ICT Grant

Jason Keelan

May 23, 2022, 6:33:23 PM5/23/22
to cesi...@googlegroups.com
Hi all! Firstly thanks so much for the private messages replying to my last email!!
Couple of questions if anyone can help...

1. I have a Samsung IWB / giant TV in the class. Wondering if there is a tablet app / method by where I could control the IWB from the back of the room on a tablet or something so I'm not always at the top of the room. I heard Wacom potentially do this kind of thing?

2. Has anyone experience with the new Lego Spike sets? I know We Do 2.0 is being discontinued soon. Is there any tablet the Lego app doesn't work on?

3. We got an offer of a 3D printer (we're primary level). Is it worth having or is the cost of buying filaments etc expensive over time?

Have great plans for the ICT grant, all geared towards improving the children's learning and experiences but anybody who has ideas on what technology has worked in their school I'll take any other suggestions!

Kind regards

Jason

Loaf of Bread GAA podcast - Slicing Into The GAA!

 Spotify   Instagram  YouTube     Apple Pod   Twitter   TikTok  loafofb...@gmail.com   PocketCasts    Anchor