❄️ Christmas-themed computational thinking tasks available for download ❄️

Taina Lehtimäki

Dec 3, 2021, 1:06:23 PM12/3/21
to cesi...@googlegroups.com

Dear Teachers,

We have added 10 Christmas-themed computational thinking tasks to our website https://pact.cs.nuim.ie/resources .

The tasks are also available in an online quiz format.  We hope you will find them useful with your pupils during December.

If you take pictures of your class working on any of our CT materials, please consider sharing them with us using our Twitter handle: @MU_PACT.

❄️ Season's greetings from the PACT team! ❄️

Kind regards,
Taina

* * *

PACT team - Programming, Algorithms, Computational Thinking, Maynooth University, Department of Computer Science

The PACT team at Maynooth University Department of Computer Science develops computer science resources and supports for teachers at both primary and secondary school level. All our workshops, school visits and materials are free of charge and teachers do not need any prior knowledge of computer science to attend our teacher CPD workshops. Our “unplugged” teaching materials are adapted from our involvement with the International Bebras CT Challenge, through the Irish Computer Society’s National Bebras Challenge. Our teacher training and school visit programme is funded by Science Foundation Ireland and Maynooth University.

E: pa...@mu.ie W: pact.cs.nuim.ie Twitter: @MU_PACT