Please fill in this short survey about Minecraft: Education Edition Survey if you are a Primary School Teacher

閲覧: 20 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Deirdre Butler

未読、
2022/02/03 13:58:272022/02/03
To: cesi...@googlegroups.com、ces...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone

This is Deirdre Butler at the Institute of Education in DCU  and we are working on some research about the use of  Minecraft: Education Edition  in primary school classrooms.

If you are a primary school teacher I would really appreciate it,  if you could complete a 15-min survey on your experience of using Minecraft: Education Edition in the classroom. .

We know there are lots of teachers who are using Minecraft: Education Edition in their classrooms as this year over 800 schools registered for free Minecraft: Education Edition accounts as part of the Ireland's Future is MINE initiative, so we would really love to hear from you.

How to take part?

1954b9d1-61e2-4226-89f3-c746d920b5c8.png

Sincere thanks
Deirdre

Professor Deirdre Butler

School of STEM Education, Innovation and Global Studies,

C308/Q308, DCU Institute of Education, St. Patrick's Campus

Dublin City University

Drumcondra, Dublin 9

D09 DY00
01-7009121

Séanadh Ríomhphoist/Email Disclaimer

Tá an ríomhphost seo agus aon chomhad a sheoltar leis faoi rún agus is lena úsáid ag an seolaí agus sin amháin é. Is féidir tuilleadh a léamh anseo.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for use by the addressee. Read more here.

Anne White

未読、
2022/02/03 14:56:122022/02/03
To: cesi...@googlegroups.com
deirdre...@dcu.ie

Sent from my iPhone

On 3 Feb 2022, at 19:19, Anne White <defa...@me.com> wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Deirdre Butler <deirdre...@dcu.ie>
Date: 3 February 2022 at 18:58:30 GMT
To: cesi...@googlegroups.com, ces...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [CESI List] Please fill in this short survey about Minecraft: Education Edition Survey if you are a Primary School Teacher

[...]

Attempts to use the list for commercial purposes may result removal from the list.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CESI-list" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cesi-list/CAG%2BeuUZJ2kF0EBBXyBj0OrRZ4XQ2PDNQ9u%2BgXvXH-_tjzaaQtA%40mail.gmail.com.
全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送