LC CS revision at ATU

gary.cullen

May 22, 2023, 4:55:56 AM5/22/23
to CESI-list
Hi All,

We have added some last minute revision material at our ATU Donegal Blackboard. There are videos, PowerPoint presentations and notes available in this new content and it covers Section C in the exam paper as well as key areas in Sorting and Searching Algorithms.

The revision material from the January workshops held in ATU Donegal is also still available here along with the Easter revision material.

All of the content can be accesses by clicking on the following link: https://lyitbb.blackboard.com/ultra/courses/_59354_1/cl/outline

The login details are:

Username: lccs.student
Password: lccs

Good Luck everyone in your exams, and we hope you all have a successful and happy career in Computer Science.

Hope you all have a safe summer,

From the Faculty of Engineering & Technology at ATU

Noelle Russell

May 22, 2023, 7:46:44 AM5/22/23
to cesi...@googlegroups.com
like Noelle Russell reacted to your message: