Laptop Trollies

Helena Kelly

May 26, 2023, 3:18:25 PM5/26/23
to cesi...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Just wondering does anyone know of a supplier selling the Bretford range of laptop trollies?

Thanks in advance,

Helena.

Natalie Doyle Bradley

May 26, 2023, 4:17:17 PM5/26/23
to cesi...@googlegroups.com
Green IT, wriggle, pc peripherals … loads selling the Joey Carts anyway.

Sent from my iPhone

On 26 May 2023, at 20:18, Helena Kelly <hke...@hartstowncs.com> wrote:

Attempts to use the list for commercial purposes may result removal from the list.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CESI-list" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cesi-list/CAEqDvGd_TrKwhBcGCC%3DXsZ0Ww6UDrZjSpqM53p2OREErYeBhug%40mail.gmail.com.

Helena Kelly

May 26, 2023, 4:25:04 PM5/26/23
to cesi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Natalie,

Thanks for that. I have a selection of Trollies from different makers but the oldest and most durable and the least contrary is a metal Bretford one that we got years ago. I am hoping they are still available in Ireland.

Regards,

Helena.

John Hegarty

May 26, 2023, 5:22:33 PM5/26/23
to cesi...@googlegroups.com
We have a Bretford trolley we got about 15 years ago made for Apple laptops. Built like a tank. It was difficult to source but we eventually bought it through Apple. They used to have a site at bretforduk.com but that's gone now. I was in contact with the UK branch of the company at the time and the contact details back then were as follows:

Colin Craythorne
Bretford Manufacturing Ltd
2 Etongate
110 Windsor Road