ICT in Education Conference

Chris Reina

Mar 26, 2023, 5:53:08 PM3/26/23
to CESI-list
Hello to all good CESI folk!

The Open Call for Presenters for the annual ICT in Education Conference is now officially live!

We would love to hear your voices and experiences for the ICT in Education Conference on May 13th and the Makermeet on May 12th.

If you have a project, methodology, opinion or anything you are passionate about - we want to hear it!

For the Makermeet - we’d love to see what hands-on projects (finished or not!) you may have to share with other educators from all levels.

Register now to present!

Conference - 13th May 2023 - bit.ly/ICTEDU2023

MakerMeet - 12th May 2023 - bit.ly/ICTEdu-MakerMeet-2023

I’ve attached a small PNG to share with other colleagues, staff, friends and family!

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to:

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Chris

Call for Presenters_sm.png