Invitation to participate in interviews on Edtech in primary schools (PhD research)

12 views
Skip to first unread message

jet.klo...@ucdconnect.ie

unread,
Sep 15, 2026, 9:21:07 AMSep 15
to CESI-list

Dear member of staff of primary schools,


At the beginning of summer, I sent out an invitation to participate in interviews for my PhD research. I am currently still looking for Irish primary school principals who are interested in being interviewed for my PhD study. For my PhD, under the supervision of Dr. Elizabeth Farries, I am looking at factors that influence the uptake of Educational Technologies in primary schools. This study will contribute to scientific research and potential policy changes, and it might be insightful for your own decision-making process about Edtech uptake. If you are interested in being interviewed, if you know someone who might be interested in being interviewed, or if you would like to get more information about my PhD, please reach out to me at jet.klo...@ucdconnect.ie


Participation in my interviews will be highly appreciated!


Best regards,


Jet Klokgieters,

PhD Candidate at the School of Information and Communication Studies, UCD


Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages