Spelling Software/ App for SET at Primary School level

Máire Fenton

Sep 15, 2021, 10:34:45 AM9/15/21
to cesi...@googlegroups.com
I am just wondering what software/ apps schools are using to help Primary School children with spelling difficulties? Is there a good option out there that won't break the bank?!

Kind regards,

Máire Fenton

Scoil Chaitríona Senior, Renmore, Galway. H91 N5H6
Phone: 091 753613
Roll number: 19468i
Charity Registration No.: 20120726

Séanadh Ríomhphoist

Tagann an ríomhphost seo ó Scoil Chaitríona Sinsear. Tá an ríomhphost, agus aon iatán a ghabhann leis, faoi rún agus faoi phribhléid agus ceaptha d’aontoisc le haghaidh úsáide an té nó na heagraíochta chun a ndíreofar iad. Tá dianchosc ar chraobhscaoileadh, ar dháileadh nó ar chóipeáil neamhúdaraithe ar bith, díreach nó indíreach, an ríomhphoist seo nó aon iatán a ghabhann leis. Má tá an ríomhphost seo faighte agat trí dhearmad, cuir an seoltóir ar an eolas agus scrios an t-ábhar ó do chóras le do thoil.

Email Disclaimer

This e-mail is from Scoil Chaitríona Senior. The e-mail and any attachments transmitted with it are confidential and privileged and intended solely for the use of the individual or organisation to whom they are addressed. Any unauthorised dissemination, distribution or copying, direct or indirect, of this e-mail and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete the material from your system.

Joanne Hession

Sep 15, 2021, 11:17:49 AM9/15/21
to cesi...@googlegroups.com
My daughter was having a lot of trouble with spelling so we downloaded Squeebles for her and it improved massively. They also have version for times tables, learning the time etc.
Hope that helps!

Attempts to use the list for commercial purposes may result removal from the list.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CESI-list" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cesi-list/CABrsXKrzD%2B%2B0b_UeFf7SA5kWfxYO9yz6Su5ySLcJqEDr-g_wDg%40mail.gmail.com.

--
Joanne Hession

yvonne

Sep 16, 2021, 9:15:17 AM9/16/21
to cesi...@googlegroups.com
We are a Special school and we are going to use Reading eggs this year. They are offering a good discount at the minute. You can trial it too.