Re: {Possible Spam} [CESI List] 3d printer advice

Val Gavin

Sep 23, 2021, 5:20:08 AM9/23/21
to cesi...@googlegroups.com
Hi John, you can have a loan of a GEEETECH 10M with dual extruder for a few months by that time you can decide if a 3D printer is for you.
It's been left unused for the last six months because of workshop space and work demands. The hot plate is a  little scored but I have  used masking tape with success.
It just needs a cleanup

Sent from my HTC

Sep 23, 2021, 5:57:24 AM9/23/21
to cesi...@googlegroups.com

John, that should have read mixing extruder for 2 colours