School Admissions Software

Emer O'Keeffe

Sep 15, 2021, 11:36:03 AM9/15/21
to cesi...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Just a quick message to say I have created a piece of software to help schools manage the annual applications for admission. Our aim is to reduce admin hours for schools. Looking for some expert thoughts on this intuitive and secure solution. If you're EdTech focused and interested in providing your feedback, please drop me a line at e...@spotlightskills.com

Many Thanks,

Emer
--
Emer O'Keeffe
Spotlight

Melissa Sinnott

Sep 15, 2021, 12:26:42 PM9/15/21
to cesi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Emer

Id love a look at it.  We are a Special school and admissions is a nightmare. I am on admissions committee so wouldnt mind a look at it.

Kind Regards
Melissa Sinnott

Attempts to use the list for commercial purposes may result removal from the list.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CESI-list" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cesi-list/CACgLT9h7OCWju9JxECx11sjgW-1o3bAt3VNLG9idEj2h7a-4Xg%40mail.gmail.com.

Emer O'Keeffe

Sep 15, 2021, 12:31:34 PM9/15/21
to cesi...@googlegroups.com

Hi Melissa,

Thank you for your email, I would be delighted to show you, would a Zoom call suit?

Let me know any times that suit you best.

Many Thanks,

Emer

Melissa Sinnott

Sep 15, 2021, 2:01:46 PM9/15/21
to cesi...@googlegroups.com
Yes That would be great.  During school time??? Or home time???

Then I can choose a time. 😃

Melissa

Emer O'Keeffe

Sep 16, 2021, 4:46:47 AM9/16/21
to cesi...@googlegroups.com

Good morning Melissa,

I hope you're keeping well on this lovely bright start to the day?

Thank you again, if you would like to book a time at this link here, they include some morning and after school times. Let me know if another time would suit you better.

Many Thanks,

Emer

Lisa Connolly

Sep 17, 2021, 4:13:14 AM9/17/21
to cesi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Emer,

Was just reading over your email and I was wondering if i could forward it to my principle who might be interested in
hearing about this software.

Regards

Lisa Connolly

Digital Leader

St Joseph's Mercy
Navan

Sep 17, 2021, 5:35:08 AM9/17/21
to cesi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Lisa,

Absolutely, I sent you a link with additional information to your email address.

Many Thanks,

Emer