Introduction - Anna Buick

1 view

james henry

Dec 9, 2011, 10:06:00 AM12/9/11
to CESAW2
Hello All,

This is my initial mail (I think) to All. I'm Anna, working with the
Coventry team (Tim, James...), teaching Materials and Syllabus Design
(ELT)
at 3rd-Level (undergraduate finalists) and masters level. EAP is my
particular interest, with a long applied history of this, overseas and
*at
home*.

I look forward to receiving Ross' diary entries while he is in
Ethiopia, in
particular reference to Induction session, and 'ideologies...'
lecture.

I enjoyed and continue to reflect on exchanges (as CU partner with
Ross,
Tim, James] and with Ann Burns and friends from Ethiopia, our group
meeting, CU, in the autumn.

It's Sunday, so more informally; it's 11 degrees in my kitchen, and
not
much warmer in the living room; will be wending my way by bus to
Coventry
shortly, to prepare for a 9am teaching kick-off tomorrow.

Best regards to All, then,

Anna