Working with CT Logs

Sergio Garcia

Aug 17, 2023, 9:42:34 AM8/17/23
to certificate-transparency
Hi Guys,

I have been digging the CT logs as a matter of curiosity as it is a very rich OSINT resource and want to share two projects that I created and some notes for others that are also curious go get hands on this data.

At first, my naïve assumption was that it was pretty simple to get the certificates using the CT Log API, some library to parse it and just profit, but the amount of data, rate limits, unicode issues, etc, make this quite a challenge.

The two projects that I created are:
Please note that none of those are production quality, but I think someone may think the ideas there interesting to explore in some way.

-
Sergio Garcia

Mister Rhy

Sep 29, 2023, 5:14:51 PM9/29/23
to certificate-transparency
Awesome project, thanks for the hard work and for sharing here. You saved me a lot of time & digging, your tool is now part of my toolbox. Keep it up!