crt.sh - a good tool - is down now?

Jeff Carlson

Feb 19, 2024, 3:02:26 AMFeb 19
to certificate-transparency
I have used crt.sh for some time - and it recently started to show 'bad gateway'.

The interesting thing was doing company name matches for the certificates.

r...@sectigo.com

Feb 19, 2024, 4:00:53 AMFeb 19
to certificate-transparency
Hi Jeff.  I'm investigating.

Matt Palmer

Feb 19, 2024, 4:02:24 AMFeb 19
to certificate-...@googlegroups.com
On Sun, Feb 18, 2024 at 09:40:58PM -0800, Jeff Carlson wrote:
> I have used crt.sh for some time - and it recently started to show 'bad
> gateway'.

https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/crt.sh

Looks like it's not just you.

Every now and then the crt.sh web interface gets a bit overloaded and has to
take a brief siesta. The service as a whole appears to still exist, as the
direct database access is still working.

- Matt

r...@sectigo.com

Feb 19, 2024, 6:16:38 AMFeb 19
to certificate-transparency
Fixed.

Jeff Carlson

Feb 19, 2024, 4:00:03 PMFeb 19
to certificate-transparency
Omgersh!  I'm giggly with excitement.  You've truly enabled me to have ... (wait for it) ... a good day.

Thanks!!!