Cloudflare Merkle Town - feedback requested

Luke Valenta

Apr 26, 2024, 2:12:52 PMApr 26
to certificate-...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,

Several years ago, Cloudflare launched Merkle Town, a dashboard that shows statistics on various CT logs and the ecosystem as a whole (https://blog.cloudflare.com/a-tour-through-merkle-town-cloudflares-ct-ecosystem-dashboard). The underlying data source consists of certificates and pre-certificates crawled from CT logs by our monitor in the past several years, and operational statistics such as uptime and response times.

We're in the process of revamping the dashboard (and moving it partially or completely to https://radar.cloudflare.com/), and welcome feedback from the community on what features you've found to be useful, what new features you'd like to see, and any other relevant feedback.

To leave feedback, fill out this form or respond to this email.

--
Luke Valenta
Systems Engineer - Research